Boost your TikTok presence with Statusbrew! By linking your TikTok account to Statusbrew, you can expand your online reach, streamline TikTok content creation, understand your audience better and effectively coordinate your marketing efforts.
Want to connect to other networks? Take a look at our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your TikTok Account
- Modifying Your Linked TikTok Profile From Statusbrew
- Reauthorizing Your Linked TikTok Profile From Statusbrew
- Deleting Your Linked TikTok Profile From Statusbrew
Connecting Your TikTok Account
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins have the ability to link a TikTok account to Statusbrew. Here's how:
- Click on Settings
- In the Settings menu, click on the Profiles
- Click on the Add Profile button in the top right corner
- Select TikTok from the available networks & Click on the Add page button
- You'll now be redirected to TikTok; if you aren't logged in already, you'll see a login window
- Login to your company account and Click on Authorize to give access to Statusbrew
- You'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile connection screen, where you can edit the profile you've added. You can change the name and add it to your existing profile groups.
When you're directed to this window, you can also control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific TikTok profile.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Your TikTok profile is now connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish from the left nav and start scheduling content to your newly connected TikTok account
Remember, your profile limit will vary depending on your pricing plan. For details, please see the pricing page.
If you want to connect multiple TikTok Accounts, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Modifying Your Linked TikTok Profile From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture and manage additional details of your social profile, all within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthorizing Your Linked TikTok Profile From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, meaning you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthorizing your profile.