Once you've connected your TikTok profile with Statusbrew, it's time to start publishing videos.
Scheduling TikTok Videos
To schedule a TikToK,
1. From your Statusbrew Home, go to Compose
2. Select your TikTok profile(s) from the profile picker
3. Now click on the TikTok icon next to the Global Tab to start creating your post
4. Write/paste your caption, hashtags, etc., in the caption box.
- Note that usernames won't autoload as you type if you're mentioning someone, so make sure you know exactly how the username is spelled.
5. Now you can upload the video (you can upload from your computer or add it from your storage app)
- Videos must be at least 3 seconds and no more than 10 minutes. Additionally, videos should have a frame rate of 23fps with a max of 60fps.
6. Select a frame for your video thumbnail by hovering over the added video > click on the three-dot menu > Choose cover
7. Next, set your TikTok Options by checking/unchecking these boxes
- Allow comments
- Allow duets
- Allow stitches
8. You can now apply any relevant tags, add team members as approvers/watchers
- Choose Specific Days and Times, or Auto publish with Publish Categories
9. Click Schedule or Send Now. Your video will be automatically published to your TikTok profile based on the time you selected to post.
Planning TikTok Videos
After you schedule your TikTok videos, you can view the Publishing Calendar to see your scheduled and published posts. Navigate to Publish to view a List, Week, or Month view of all your content across your social networks.
If you want to specifically see your TikTok content, use the views tab and select your TikTok profiles from the Profiles filter in the Filter Menu. From there, you can select the post types you want to view, along with any tags.
You can also preview any videos from the Publishing Calendar by clicking on the individual post.