Conversion feature in the Audience automatically segments the users you follow from one of the Twitter profiles added as Source.
Conversion enables you to:
- Watch the conversion rate i.e how many of the people that you followed, followed you back, so that you can improve your follow strategy
- Keep track of the changes in your community and also compare it with other Source profiles that you have added to your Statusbrew account
- Know the audience of a particular Source is more active on which days when there is a higher follow-back rate
- Based upon this analysis, you can perform follow/unfollow actions or also initiate a conversation through multi-select actions
How does Conversion work?
Once you add a Source to your Statusbrew account, the system automatically tracks the actions you perform associated with it. Thereafter, all the users that you follow from that specific Source are added to it. This process of automatic clustering of users is shown as Conversion. User profiles can also be assigned tags manually.
To access conversions,
- Login to Statusbrew
- Navigate to Audience > Overview
- Select Conversion present under the option ‘TARGET AND CONVERT’ from the left menu
- Choose the Twitter profile you're like to study conversions for, from the top left side of your Activity screen
In the image shown below, you can see the Conversion stats that were created automatically for different Twitter Sources.
Learn more about Applying Tags Manually.