Blocking a user completely restricts the interaction between you and the blocked user profile. When you block users you will not be able to view their Tweets in your feed nor will those users be able to see yours. They will also not be able to like, share or retweet your posts.
Although the blocked users will not be notified but when they do visit your profile they will be able to notice the change. Blocking users is one step lower than completely unfollowing them. It is, however, a more restrictive action compared to when you mute users.
Block A Twitter User
- In the Audience > Manage section, choose any list from the criteria drop-down menu just above the search bar
- Select one or more users whom you want to mute from your activity list
- Open the multi-select actions menu and choose Block
- Click Block button adjacent to each selected user profile you want to mute
Unblock A Twitter User
- Login to your Twitter account
- Go to your Settings (click on your profile icon and select Settings from the menu)
- Click on Blocked accounts
- You can unblock the profiles by clicking on the adjacent Unblock icon
To learn more about the Block feature, click here.