Slack Integration will change the way Brands and Agencies can bring in their teams to collaborate in Social Publishing and Brand Monitoring right from their workspace. When you connect your Statusbrew with one or more Slack channels or workplaces, you would receive instant Slack notifications for all the activities you choose are important for your Business.
In order to connect one or more workspaces,
- Login to Statusbrew
- From the button on the bottom left, navigate to App Settings > Integrations
- Click on Manage button in front of Slack
- Enter your Slack URL and Authorize Statusbrew on the next page
Setting Up Notifications (Alerts)
With your Slack connected, you can now set up Alerts. This step opens automatically when you add a new workspace.
- Click on Add Slack Alert after you've completed the above steps
- Make you select the right Slack Team
- Select the Channel you'd like to push alerts to
- Choose the Group under which you have the profiles you need to set up Alerts for
- Pick the Notifications you'd like to push to the channel selected above
- Click Save
This completes your process of setting up your first Alert. You can set up Multiple Alerts which depends on where the concerned team members or clients are available or if the client is added to your Slack or you're a part of client's Slack workspace.
Adding A New Slack Team
If you'd like to add a new workspace, follow the first 2 steps to set up Alerts followed by clicking on Add New Slack Team on the Alert settings popup window.
Get the best out of your Slack integration by creating Groups. Groups are a must for Agencies to keep all the profiles of one client together and separate from the rest of the clients, assuring complete privacy for each client.