Yes, you can certainly save replies in the Engage Inbox itself to reply to conversations with canned responses.
To do so,
- Click on the Engage Section from the left navigation pane
- You’ll see all the open conversations by default.
- In the reply field at the bottom, click on the Bookmark icon (next to the GIF icon)
- Click on 'Add New Reply'
- Give your reply a recognizable name. For Example: “Upgrading an iOS Subscription"
- Craft/paste a reply in the “What is Your Common Reply” field
- Click Save
You can now add more such replies by clicking on the 'Add New Reply’ button from the top right or go back to the Engage window. When you click on the ‘Bookmark’ icon now, you’ll see your saved replies that you can select and reply to conversations quickly!
If you wish to delete or edit your replies, you can do so by clicking on the ’Bookmark’ icon and then click on the ‘Manage’ option.