When you’re ready to reply to a conversation, you’ll see the 'Replying to' bar on top of the reply box. To choose who you want to reply to/mention, go ahead and select the users you want to reply to and uncheck the ones you want to eliminate.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage my Twitter mentions?
- Search Twitter More Efficiently with These Search Operators
- Liking and Retweeting Twitter mentions
- How do I manage my Twitter direct messages (DMs)?
- How do I choose whom to mention or reply to in a conversation?
- How do I exclude people when replying to a Twitter mention?
- How do I reply to a mention in Direct Message (DM) on Twitter?
- I can't reply in a Twitter Direct Message. Why?