In order to be able to add your Facebook Page, please check with your Page Owner/Admin that you have been provided with these four permissions under the Standard Access of Facebook Business Manager settings.
- Publish content
- Moderated comments
- Create ads
- View Page performance
All four of the Standard Access permissions are mandatory.
In case you have all the permissions but you're still unable to connect all of the Facebook pages or Instagram business profiles you manage, chances are that you denied Statusbrew the permission to access some or all pages when you first connected your Facebook.
To fix this, please follow these steps:
- Please head to Business Integrations in the corresponding Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- Remove Access for Statusbrew app
Important: DO NOT check "Also delete all posts, photos, and videos on Facebook that Statusbrew may have published on your behalf." as it will DELETE all posts and replies sent out via Statusbrew app for your other pages.
- Come back to Statusbrew and attempt to Add your Facebook or Instagram again.
- Click Continue
- Click OK for giving access to all pages you manage or select "Choose what you allow"
- Under Manage your Pages, make sure you've selected the pages you want to add to Statusbrew and click OK.
- You should now be able to see them in the list of pages available to add.
If you still face any issue, please get in touch with us over the in-app live chat.