In order to add your Facebook Page or Instagram Business Profile, please ensure that you are the Page Owner/Admin or have the Editor access to the pages or profiles that you are trying to connect with Statusbrew.
To check the page roles to verify whether you have the necessary permissions:
- Open Facebook business settings page on the desktop
- Click on People from the left-hand side under the Users tab
- Ensure that you have the Manage Page permission for the page you're trying to connect
You can only log in with a profile that is listed under the People on the Facebook business manager, as page admin or page editor with necessary permissions (like Shruti Ahuja in the example shown above).
Learn more about Facebook Page roles, including how Facebook Business Suite works, here.
In case you have all the permissions but you're still unable to connect any/all of the Facebook pages or Instagram business profiles you manage, chances are that you denied Statusbrew the permission to access some or all pages when you first connected your Facebook.
To fix this, please follow these steps:
- Please head to Business Integrations page on Facebook by clicking on this link -https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- Click on the View and edit button in front of the Statusbrew business integration listing.
- Upon clicking the View and edit button a dialog appears which lists the various permissions required by Statusbrew. The following set of permissions are needed for the specific pages and/or profiles which you wish to connect with Statusbrew:
- Manage ads for the ad accounts you have access to
- Access your Facebook ads & related stats
- Access profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page (Access Instagram profile info and posts)
- Upload media & create posts for the Instagram account connected to your page
- Manage comments for the Instagram account connected to your Page (Manage comments on Instagram posts)
- Access insights for the Instagram account connected to your Page (Access Instagram insights)
- Manage and access Page conversations on Messenger
- Show a list of the Pages you manage
- Access your Page & App insights
- Read content posted on the Page
- Manage accounts, settings, and webhooks for a Page
- Read user content on your Page
- Create and manage ads for your Page
- Create and manage content on your Page
- Manage comments on your Page
You simply need to select the checkbox on the right side of each page or profile you wish to grant access to. Alternatively, you can click on the topmost checkbox in front of the permission to grant access to all the pages or profiles. This step needs to be repeated for all the permissions mentioned above.
- Once done, click on the Save button in the right bottom corner to save the changes.
- Now, head back to Statusbrew and attempt to Add your Facebook page or Instagram Business profile again.
If you still face any issue, please get in touch with us over the in-app live chat.