Engage Inbox offers moderations rules to get your tickets to automatically close, marked as spam or assigned to a team member based on the conditions you specify that save you time.
To set up moderations rules,
- Go to the Engage section
- Choose Moderations Rules from the left side nav
- Click on Add Rule
Start by giving your rule a name.
There are three parts in defining a moderation rule:
- Phrases: When does this rule trigger?
Write the set of words or phrases that you’d like your incoming conversations to Include or Exclude
- Applies to: The Conditions on which it applies to such as,
- Conversation Type i.e. Facebook Comments, Ad Comments, Twitter DMs, etc
- A particular Social Profile in that group
- A Sentiment type i.e Positive, Neutral or Negative
- Action: What happens to the conversations that comply with the above
- Update Status i.e Close the ticker or mark it as Spam
- Assign to a particular team member
- Apply a Tag to that conversation
- Set the conversation as Priority
Note: You can add multiple Phrases, Conditions or Actions in a single rule by clicking on the ‘+’ button along each step.
Tip: In case you’d like a separate custom inbox for the conversations that trigger a particular rule, add the ‘Add Tag’ Action and create a custom inbox using the same Tag as a filter.
Learn more about custom inboxes here.