Statusbrew offers real-time notifications for all your social activities, available notifications at the time of writing this article are:
- When publishing queue is empty
- Activity in the post created by you
- Posts sent for approval
- Any mentions of you in an activity
- Any activity in the conversations assigned to you
- Any activity in all the conversations
- Any activity you are watching
- Daily Report Mails
- Weekly Report Mails
All notifications available can be set for Mobile (push), Email and Desktop (browser).
To set up notifications:
- Open General Settings from the button on the bottom left.
- Open Notification Settings, choose the desired and Save Settings.
If your team uses Slack, you can also push the notifications to your desired Slack channels.
Learn about Statusbrew's Slack Integration.