Statusbrew offers real-time notifications for all your social activities, available notifications at the time of writing this article are:
- When publishing queue is empty
- Activity in the post created by you
- Posts sent for approval
- Any mentions of you in an activity
- Any activity in the conversations assigned to you
- Any activity in all the conversations
- Any activity you are watching
- Daily Report Mails
- Weekly Report Mails
All notifications available can be set for Mobile (push), Email and Desktop (browser).
To set up notifications:
- Open General Settings from the button on the bottom left.
- Open Notification Settings, choose the desired and Save Settings.
Essential check to enable desktop (browser) notifications:
- Allow the 'Show notifications' browser prompt from app.statusbrew.com
- In case you've blocked them previously, click on the lock symbol beside the address bar and choose to Allow notifications.
- Reload your browser when prompted to apply updated notification settings.
If your team uses Slack, you can also push the notifications to your desired Slack channels.
Learn about Statusbrew's Slack Integration.