In order to connect one or more custom branded Bit.ly links,
- Login to Statusbrew
- From the button on the bottom left, navigate to App Settings > Integrations
- Click on Manage button in front of Bit.ly
- Enter your Bit.ly account credentials and Authorize Statusbrew on the next page
Adding New Short Domain
With your Bit.ly connected, you can now add your domains. This step opens automatically when you add a new Bit.ly account.
- Click on Add New Bitly Short Domain after you've completed the above steps
- Make you select the right Bitly User
- Select the Shortening Domain you'd like to use
- Choose the Group under which you have the profiles you need to use this domain for
- Click Save
This completes your process of setting up your first Custom Short Domain. You can set up Multiple Domains for different groups which depend on which group your sub-brands or the clients' profiles are added to.
Adding A New Bit.ly User (Account)
If you'd like to add a new Bit.ly user account, follow the first 2 steps to add a New Short Domain followed by clicking on Add New Bitly User on the Bitly settings popup window.
Using your connected Bit.ly account
Click on Shorten Links in the Publish Compose to choose your Bit.ly link and shorten links using it.