The Statusbrew Chrome extension is a browser extension for Chrome that lets you schedule and publish content from all over the web on all your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram, with just a single click.
This guide provides a list of resources to help you get started with the Statusbrew Chrome extension:
Set up the extension
Use the extension
- How do I use the Statusbrew Chrome extension?
- How can I share a Facebook post via Statusbrew Chrome extension?
Remove the extension
How do I Install the Statusbrew Chrome extension?
If you are using the Chrome browser, click here to navigate the Statusbrew extension.
- Click Add to Chrome button at the top right.
- If you are adding the Statusbrew Chrome extension for the first time, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- Log into your Statusbrew account when prompted.
You are good to go!
How do I use the Statusbrew Chrome extension?
With easy accessibility, seamless integration, you can now share any piece of content that you come across the whole internet at button’s command from the Chrome browser extension fitted right at the top of your working screen.
Share the content using Statusbrew Chrome extension in the following ways:
- Anytime you’re browsing a website and want to share it, just hit the little Statusbrew icon in the top right corner of your screen.
You will come across the same Compose window with the similar publishing options you’re used to in Statusbrew. There you can perform all the actions from crafting and customizing the social media posts for each social network to managing how they will be published.
- You can share the images, too. Right-click the image you want to share and select the option Brew this image. It will direct you to the Compose window of Statusbrew.
Note: We explicitly add the link of the website from where you brew the image. If you want only the image, click Remove Link. You will get your image without the link.
- More to that, you can select the text in an article, right-click the text and then click the option Brew this text to get it automatically pasted into the Compose window.
Continue to learn about how you can share a Facebook post via the Statusbrew Chrome extension.
How can I share a Facebook post via Statusbrew Chrome extension?
Sharing the Facebook post directly from the Feed does not have to be a difficult task. What needs to be done to share the Facebook post properly is the following:
- Click on the Facebook post that you wish to share to obtain the URL of that post
- Click Statusbrew logo in Chrome
- Compose the post to suit your specifications
- Publish to share it
Note: Facebook does not allow certain links to be shared via any third-party tools, including Statusbrew, in the form of link attachments due to privacy reasons. The reason for this is that these link attachments might contain text or images that are intended to be shared with specific groups of people on Facebook.
While it's not possible to share such links as attachments, you can, in any case, share the link itself by only incorporating the URL in the body of the post, without the link attachment.
How can I remove or uninstall the Statusbrew Chrome extension?
If you no longer wish to use the Statusbrew Chrome extension, you can remove or disable it by following the instructions below.
Uninstall the Statusbrew Chrome extension
- In your Chrome browser, click the three vertical dots or three lines in the top right corner, then navigate to Settings>Extensions.
- Locate the Statusbrew Publishing extension and click Remove.
- After removing the Statusbrew extension from Chrome, clear your Chrome browser cache to remove Statusbrew completely.
The other way you can remove Statusbrew Chrome extension is by right-clicking the Statusbrew icon present at the top of your working screen and choose Remove from Chrome.
For any further details, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org!