Statusbrew offers businesses looking to promote their organic posts with ad spending an easy way to connect Facebook Ad accounts to the Statusbrew dashboard.
Connecting your Facebook Ad account to Statusbrew helps you with the following:
- Boosting posts
- Managing Facebook and Instagram Ad comments
- Facebook and Instagram paid performance reports
This guide provides a list of resources to help you:
Connect Facebook Ad Account
Deactivate or Delete Facebook Ad Account
Manage User Access
Connect Facebook Ad Account to Statusbrew
Primary Owner, Owners & Admins can connect or manage Facebook ad accounts in Statusbrew. To connect your corresponding Facebook Ad account, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings from the left nav and select Ad Accounts
- Click on "Add ad Account"
- Now login to your Facebook account and authorize Statusbrew to access your Facebook account at the next step
- Choose from available ad accounts and click Submit
- Now you will see the Ad Account successfully connected
Note: Our system pulls up all the comments (including Ad comments) from the post whether or not all the Ad accounts are connected to our platform.
If user has not connected their respective Ad account (from where the post has been boosted or ad has been set on it) we classify all the comments as regular FB Comment. Once the user connects their Ad Account, we will classify these comments as Ad Comment.
Comments received on the Dynamic Creative Ads are marked as regular FB Comment and not as Ad Comment, even if your Ad account is connected with our platform due to limited API support from Facebook.
Deactivate Or Delete Facebook Ad Account From Statusbrew
- Go to Settings and click on Ad Accounts
- You’ll find all the ad accounts connected with Statusbrew. Deactivate or Delete them by clicking on the three-dot menu beside the Ad Account and select Remove
Deleting an ad account will delete all of its campaigns from Statusbrew; however, the campaigns will continue to run natively on Facebook.
Manage User Access to Boost Posts
Only Admins and above-level users can manage Facebook Ad Accounts. However, you can easily provide access to other users/user groups for creating ads and boosting posts in Compose & Planner.
To provide users the access to create ads/boost posts,
- Go to Settings
- To provide Create Ads access for a profile, go to Profiles and search for the profile
To provide Create Ads access for a whole Profile Group, go to Profile Groups and search for the profile group
- Click on the particular profile/profile groups to view additional details
- Click on "Add Permission" and click Create Post (Needs Approval) or Full Publishing and select your preferred user/user groups
- Users with the above-mentioned permissions can begin creating Ads (can access Facebook Boost Post and Dark Post features) while creating posts in Publish.
Manage User Access to Ad Comments
Owners, Admins, and users/user groups with Engage Full Access can manage (reply, delete, hide) Ad Comments. Additionally, users/user groups with "View Only" access can view inbound ad comments but cannot take any action (such as replying, hiding, etc.) on them.
To provide users access to manage ad comments,
- Go to Settings
- To provide manage ad comments access for a profile, go to Profiles and search for the profile
To provide manage ad comments access for a whole Profile Group, go to Profile Groups and search for the profile group
- Click on the three-dot menu beside the particular profile/profile group and click Edit to view additional details
- Click on "Add Permission" and click Engage Full Access and select your preferred user/user groups and click Update
Users will "All" access would also be able to manage ad comments in Engage inbox.
To learn more about different access & permissions available in Statusbrew, you can check out this article - Managing Access & Permissions