Statusbrew’s Asset Manager is a simplified & collaborative asset management tool that helps teams maintain a pool of the brand's digital content and collaborate for the next marketing campaign.
Use Asset Manager to:
- Store the high-quality, engaging brand's digital content in text, image, link or video format
Quickly choose the stored content and schedule it just on a click of a button
Maintain your brand's visual identity in all the content posted online
Statusbrew Professional and Enterprise plan users can find Content Pool on the left side navigation pane within the Publish feature
To start accessing Asset Manager, you will have to get your Asset Manager settings configured by your account admin. These settings would control the way you could view and access this section.
Account owners, admins or team members with permissions to Manage Asset Manager could view and access this section.
Configuring the Asset Manager Permissions
To ensure all the team members in your organization have appropriate levels of access to the Asset Manager, it's important to configure Asset Manager permissions.
- Hover over the profile avatar at the bottom left of your screen and click on App Settings
- Choose Team Members from the left side nav and click the three-dot menu beside a team member's name
- Choose the option 'Edit Permissions'
- Under the Additional Access menu, enable the Manage Digital Assets permission
- Click on Save
Using the Asset Manager
1. Adding assets to Asset Manager
Once your Asset Manager settings are defined, you’re ready to start adding digital assets:
- Click on the Statusbrew logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Asset Manager under Add-on section
- To add a new asset, tap on the Add Asset button in the top right corner
- Enter the title and description and click on Add Media
Hover over the image to edit it using the inbuilt image editor. Customize the aspect ratio of the images for different social platforms, add filters to enhance the image, and add a text to make it stand out
- We suggest you to also add the Tags to the assets you upload
Asset Manager lets you efficiently manage assets for your next marketing campaign by assigning tags and enable you to quickly find a related asset when it's most needed using filters
- You can also choose to share the uploaded asset to all the groups in your organization
Click here to learn more about Groups
- Tap on Add button
2. Filtering the assets
Use filters to easily and quickly find the added assets when they are needed the most for your campaigns. To start filtering the assets,
- Click on Add Filter option under the Asset Manager
- You can filter the assets on the basis of:
- Status (Active or Archive)
- Type (Photo, Video, Link)
- Created By (Name of the Team Member)
3. Sending assets to Compose
You can quickly choose the stored content and send it to Compose for scheduling in just a click of a button.
- Hover over the added assets in the Asset Manager and tap on the Copy button
- Your asset would be directly sent to the Compose window along with the description of the asset
4. Detailed View of an asset
To get the detailed view of the assets that you have uploaded to the asset manager,
- Tap on any of the assets under Asset Manager. A new window with a detailed view of an asset would open up
You will find all the information associated with an asset such as Followers, Tags, and the Name of the Team Member who created it along with the Date & Time when it was created.
You can also Add Notes from within the detailed view of an asset to describe how and when an asset could be used. Notes can also be used by teams to provide feedback for the content.
4. Editing and Archiving the asset
To edit or archive the asset,
- Tap on any of the assets under Asset Manager that you wish to edit or archive. A new window with a detailed view of an asset would open up
- Click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner. You will find the options to Edit Asset and Archive Asset there
Archiving an asset in Asset Manager will immediately remove it from the list of Active assets. You add those assets back by using the following steps:
- Under the Asset Manager, filter out the archived assets by changing the status to Archive from the top left corner
- Click on the asset you want to un-archive to open the detailed view
- Now click on the three-dot menu in the top right corner and click on Restore Asset