Asset Manager is a simplified & collaborative asset management tool that helps teams maintain a pool of the brand's digital content and collaborate for the next marketing campaign.
Asset Manager is available in Standard plan and above. See full feature comparison of Statusbrew plans here.
Use Asset Manager to:
- Store the high-quality, engaging brand's digital content in text, image, link or video format
Quickly choose the stored content and schedule it just on a click of a button
Maintain your brand's visual identity in all the content posted online
The Asset Manager can be found in Statusbrew Planner
In this Article:
1. Adding assets to Asset Manager
- Go to Asset Manager
- To add a new asset, click on the Add Asset button in the top right corner beside the search bar
- Enter the title, description and choose the shareability
- Now add the asset image
- We suggest you also add the Tags and Plans to the assets you upload to quickly find a related asset when it's most needed using filters
- Click on the Save button
2. Filtering the assets
Use filters to easily and quickly find the added assets when they are needed the most for your campaigns. To start filtering the assets,
- Click on Add Filter option in the Asset Manager
You can filter the assets on the basis of:
- Post Type
(Created or Added by which user or users that are a part of user groups)
3. Detailed view of an asset
To get a detailed view of the assets that you have uploaded to the asset manager,
Click on any of the assets under the Asset Manager. A new window with a detailed view of an asset would open up
You will find the asset, its description, and all the information associated with an asset, such as Tags, Plans, Watchers, and the Name of the Team Member who created it, along with the Date & Time when it was created.
You can also Add Notes from within the detailed view of an asset to describe how and when an asset could be used. Notes can also be used by teams to provide feedback for the assets.
Also, there's an option to copy to compose that directly adds the asset to compose and its description to the caption.
4. Editing and Archiving the asset
To edit or archive the asset, follow the given steps:
- Click on any of the assets under the Asset Manager that you wish to edit or archive. A new window with a detailed view of an asset would open up
- Click on the edit icon in the top right corner. You will find the options to Edit Asset and Archive Asset there
Archiving an asset in Asset Manager will immediately move it from the list of Active assets.
View and restore archived assets back by using the following steps:
- Under the Asset Manager, filter out the archived assets by changing the status from Active to Archive in the top right corner
- Click on the asset you want to un-archive to open the detailed view
- Now click on the edit icon in the top right corner and click on Restore Button in the bottom right corner