Statusbrew supports a flexible account structure for the multi-client social media management for digital marketing companies and enterprise-level interagency teams. Statusbrew empowers agencies to centralize their social efforts in one place. Some common uses for organizations:
- Community managers, account directors, social media marketers and PR/communications specialists who manage ‘clients handling more than one business location’ at once rely on Statusbrew organizations
- Whether providing guidance or working collaboratively to implement a social program, Statusbrew helps agency and client-side producers
Note: By creating a different Statusbrew organization for a different client, agencies can manage separate billing and can also segregate data for different social profiles of different clients.
With Statusbrew’s publishing, engagement and reporting tools, agencies can utilize one or combine all to meet their needs. In addition, as client portfolios grow and objectives change, Statusbrew’s flexible account structure and custom permissions make scalable client management a reality.
Setting up an organization within Statusbrew
Depending upon the subscription plan, each Statusbrew account can have one or more organizations.
The moment you create a Statusbrew account, by default an organization is made with a Business Name that you filled while creating the account. You can update the name of the organization from the App settings.
If you are an agency handling multiple clients you may want to create different organizations to handle businesses of those clients. In such a case, to add another organization to your account,
- Hover over to your Avatar Icon from the left side nav, and then point to Switch Organization.
- Click on Create Organization
- Enter an Organization Name and then click Create
Now you’re ready to Organize Users & User Groups to build out your organization.