Team Activity Logs is a centralized location where activities of all the team members under an organization are recorded. Account Owner, Admin and Team Members of an organization can use activity logs to check for any unusual or suspicious activity and can eliminate organizational risks that arise from social media usage at scale.
When members of an organization are actively using Statusbrew, Team Activity Logs are updated in real-time showing the information like which team member performed which action at what time.
Note: Team Activity Logs are only available in Statusbrew's Enterprise plan.
Types of activities logged in Team Activity Logs
New entries are generated when members of an organization do any of the following:
- Login or logout of Statusbrew: Whenever any user logs in or logs out of the Statusbrew app
- Add or remove a profile: Whenever a user in an organization adds or remove a social media profile
Learn more about which social profiles can you connect with Statusbrew
- Create or archive a group: Whenever a new group is created or archived, an entry is logged with the name of the team member and the time at which he performed the action
Click here to learn more about Groups
- Add, activate or archive a team member: When a team member is added, archived or activated in an organization within Statusbrew app
- Create, edit, delete, approve or reject a post: Whenever these actions are performed, an activity is logged along with the name of the team member and the time at which he performed the action
Statusbrew also provides the support for opening the specific post on which an action is performed
- Bulk post created: Statusbrew gives you the ability to bulk upload and schedule posts with the help of a CSV file. Whenever a team member creates posts in bulk, activity is recorded
- Add comment to a post: Whenever a user adds a comment to a scheduled post, an activity is logged with the name of the team member who left the comment
Click on the highlighted entry to open that post and get details about the comment
- Reply or add a note to a conversation: Whenever you add a note or reply to a conversation in Statusbrew's Engage, an activity is logged, which can be further expanded to check the details
Please note: Team Activity Logs is available as an add on feature in our Enterprise level plan. To get this activated for your account, contact our Sales Team.
Accessing Team Activity Logs in Statusbrew
To access the Team Activity Logs for your organization, follow the given steps:
- Go to the profile avatar at the bottom left of your dashboard and navigate to App Settings
- Under the App Settings menu, click on Team Activity Logs
One can also filter team activities based on the type of activity (such as team member login/logout, a post created/deleted, etc.) or who performed them.