Team Activity Logs is a centralized location where the activities of all the team members under an organization (space) are recorded. Primary Owners, Owners, and Admins of an organization (space) can use activity logs to check for any unusual or suspicious activity and can eliminate organizational risks that arise from social media usage at scale.
When members of an organization are actively using Statusbrew, Team Activity Logs are updated in real-time showing the information like which team member performed which action at what time.
Team Activity Logs are only available in Statusbrew's Enterprise plan.
Types of activities logged in Team Activity Logs
New entries are generated when members of an organization do any of the following:
- Login or logout of Statusbrew: Whenever any user logs in or logs out of the Statusbrew app
- Add or remove a profile: Whenever a user in an organization adds or remove a social media profile
Learn more about which social profiles can you connect with Statusbrew.
- Create or delete a user group/profile group: Whenever a new user group or profile group is created or deleted, an entry is logged with the name of the team member and the time at which he performed the action
Learn more about User Groups in Statusbrew.
- Add, activate or archive a team member: When a team member is added, archived, or activated in an organization within the Statusbrew app
- Create, edit, delete, approve or reject a post: Whenever these actions are performed, an activity is logged along with the name of the team member and the time at which he performed the action
Statusbrew also provides the support for opening the specific post on which an action is performed
- Bulk post created: Statusbrew gives you the ability to bulk upload and schedule posts with the help of a CSV file. Whenever a team member creates posts in bulk, activity is recorded
- Add comment to a post: Whenever a user adds a comment to a scheduled post, an activity is logged with the name of the team member who left the comment. Click on the highlighted entry to open that post and get details about the comment
- Reply or add a note to a conversation: Whenever you add a note or reply to a conversation in Statusbrew's Engage, an activity is logged, which can be further expanded to check the details
Please note: Team Activity Logs is available as an add on feature in our Enterprise level plan. To get this activated for your account, contact our Sales Team.
Accessing Team Activity Logs in Statusbrew
To access the Team Activity Logs for your organization, follow the given steps:
- Click on the Home button in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Team Activity Logs
You can filter team activities based on the type of activity (such as team member login/logout, a post created/deleted, etc.) or who performed them.