Instagram Story Insights lets you review how people are viewing and interacting with the stories that you published during a particular time period.
Admin, Primary Owner, Owner, and users with View Reporting permission for a particular profile/profile group can access reports. To view Instagram Story Insights,
- Click on the Home button in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Reports
- Under the Reports section, click on Instagram Story Insights
- You can filter the Instagram Story Insights by Profiles / Profile Groups as well as set the date interval for data in the report
Analyze Instagram Story Performance
Instagram Story Performance gives you an analysis of how your stories are performing w.r.t different metrics. You can also import Instagram Story Performance data by clicking on the three-dot menu beside the widget and selecting Export as CSV.
Impressions: The total number of times each Instagram story has been seen.
Reach: The total number of unique users who viewed each slide in your story.
Taps Forward: The total number of times a user taps the right side of the screen to skip to the next slide of your story.
Taps Back: The total number of times a user taps the left side of the screen to go back to a previous slide of your story.
Exits: The total number of times when a user swiped out of your story.
Replies: The total number of times people send messages through the Send Message option on your story.
Completion Rate: The percentage of users who have watched each slide of your story. The Completion Rate percentage is calculated from Impressions and Exits on your story.
- Click on any metric to rearrange your list in an ascending or descending order respectively.
- Click on View Details to expand each Instagram story and get detailed statistics along with a graphical representation of metrics with insights of the first 24 hours from the time story was published.
Instagram Story Insights can be exported in the form of a PDF or a CSV (Excel) file.