Statusbrew's Browser Extension lets you schedule and publish content from all over the web on all your social networks with just a single click. Statusbrew Extension is available for Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
This guide provides a list of resources to help you get started with the Statusbrew Browser Extension:
Set up the extension
Use the extension
- How do I use Statusbrew Browser Extension?
- How can I share a Facebook post via Statusbrew Browser Extension?
Remove the extension
- How can I remove/uninstall the Statusbrew Extension in Chrome?
- How can I remove/uninstall the Statusbrew Extension in Opera?
- How can I remove/uninstall the Statusbrew Extension in Mozilla Firefox?
How do I Install the Statusbrew Browser Extension?
Click on the following to install Statusbrew Extension for a particular browser.
If you are adding the Statusbrew Extension for the first time, you’ll be prompted to log in. Log into your Statusbrew account when prompted. And, voila. You are good to go!
Any user whether free or premium can use Statusbrew's Browser Extension.
How do I use Statusbrew Browser Extension?
With easy accessibility, seamless integration, you can now share any piece of content that you come across the whole internet at button’s command using Statusbrew Browser Extension fitted right at the top right of your browser.
Share the content using Statusbrew Browser Extension in the following ways:
- Anytime you’re browsing a website and want to share it, just hit the little Statusbrew icon in the top right corner of your browser.
You will come across the same Compose window with the similar publishing options you’re used to in Statusbrew. There you can perform all the actions from crafting and customizing the social media posts for each social network to managing how they will be published.
- You can share the images, too. Right-click the image you want to share and select the option Brew this image. It will direct you to the Compose window of Statusbrew.
We explicitly add the link of the website from where you brew the image. If you want only the image, click Remove Link. You will get your image without the link.
- More to that, you can select the text in an article, right-click the text and then click the option Brew this text to get it automatically pasted into the Compose window.
Continue to learn about how you can share a Facebook post via the Statusbrew Browser Extension.
How can I share a Facebook post via Statusbrew Browser Extension?
Sharing the Facebook post directly from the Feed does not have to be a difficult task. What needs to be done to share the Facebook post properly is the following:
- Click on the Facebook post that you wish to share to obtain the URL of that post
- Click Statusbrew logo in your browser
- Compose the post to suit your specifications
- Publish to share it
Facebook does not allow certain links to be shared via any third-party tools, including Statusbrew, in the form of link attachments due to privacy reasons. The reason for this is that these link attachments might contain text or images that are intended to be shared with specific groups of people on Facebook.
While it's not possible to share such links as attachments, you can, in any case, share the link itself by only incorporating the URL in the body of the post, without the link attachment.
How can I remove Statusbrew Browser Extension?
If you no longer wish to use the Statusbrew Extension for your browser, you can remove or disable it by following the instructions below.
Uninstall the Statusbrew Chrome Extension
To remove Statusbrew Extension from your Chrome browser, right-click the Statusbrew icon present at the top right of your browser and choose Remove from Chrome.
Uninstall the Statusbrew Opera Extension
To remove Statusbrew Extension from your Opera browser, right-click the Statusbrew icon present at the top right of your browser and navigate to Manage Extension > Remove Extension.
Uninstall the Statusbrew Mozilla Firefox Extension
To remove Statusbrew Extension from the Mozilla Firefox browser, right-click the Statusbrew icon present at the top right of your browser and choose Remove Extension.