Statusbrew provides its Essential, Professional and Enterprise plan users with a robust set of custom Content Tagging tools for categorizing the outbound and inbound content from Statusbrew’s Compose and Engage Inbox.
Use Statusbrew’s Content Tagging feature to:
- Ensure a healthy mix of content by quickly categorizing the posts based on content type (promotional, curated or community building)
- Comprehend how content is resonating with target audiences
- Make better-informed decisions by tracking the success of your published content with Statusbrew Tag Reports
- Track the success of marketing campaigns, as well as the messages about campaigns, events, and branded hashtags
- Align your support processes, share responsibilities, and seamlessly collaborate with your team
- Categorize feedback and sentiment around a product, service, or initiative
For instance, if you are a product developer, you might use tags to keep track of customer feedback to evolve your product based on customer needs. Or if you're a social channel manager, you could apply tags to keep track of engagement for specific campaigns.
Any user of an Statusbrew organization can Create, Archive, Edit or apply Tags.
This Content Tagging guide would help you get started with:
Managing Tags in Statusbrew
To start managing tags in Statusbrew,
- Click on the Home Icon in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Tags
- You can now access all the Active as well as Archived tags here. You can also perform actions like editing a tag, creating a new tag and archive or unarchive a tag here
You can search for tags by name via the search bar.
1. Editing a Tag
To edit a tag,
- Click on a tag from the list of Active Tags to edit the details
- The Edit Tag screen would pop up where you can choose to edit the Name and the Color of the Tag. Editing the Tag Name will not affect your tag data
- Click on the Update button to save the changes
2. Creating a New Tag
To create a new tag,
- From Statusbrew Home, click on Tags
- Now click on Add New Tag button in the top-right corner
- Enter a tag name and choose the desired color for your tag
- Click on the Save button
3. Archiving a Tag
You can hide the unused tags from the list of Active Tags by archiving them.
To archive a tag,
- Click on a tag from the list of Active Tags
- Click Archive at the bottom of the Edit Tag window
Archiving cleans up your tag list without deleting historical tag data.
4. Unarchiving a Tag
Unarchive tags at any time to restore them to the list of Active Tags, and to view them in your Analytics.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Tags list to view all your archived Tags
- Click on any Archived Tag and you'll get a pop-up to unarchive it. Click on Unarchive
Unarchiving a Tag will make it available in all filters and can be applied to any future posts or conversations.
Applying tags in Statusbrew
1. Applying a Tag to a Post
There are two ways to apply tags to a post within Statusbrew - from Compose and from Planner
Start by Applying Tags to outgoing posts from the Composer.
- From Statusbrew Home, click on Compose
- Scroll to the bottom left corner of the Composer and click on the Tag icon
- Then select the tag(s) to add to your post
- Click Save
Tags act as internal hashtags that are not visible on your posts, but they assist you in categorizing your posts.
Note: Statusbrew fetches the posts (last 30 days) that you have published natively through social media platforms. Thus, posts that have not been published via Statusbrew, even on them Tags can be applied and a cumulative Tag report can be viewed.
If in case, you missed applying the tags while creating the post, you can still add them to your posts from the Statusbrew Planner.
- From Statusbrew Home, click on Planner
- Click any post in the Planner to load its detailed view
- If you missed adding a tag while scheduling a post, click the three-dot menu and choose Add Tag option
- Then select the tag(s) to add to your post, and click Save
If you wish to add additional tags to the posts that already have one, click on the + icon appearing next to the tag.
Tags can be viewed on individual posts making it easier for members in an organization to filter all the posts and their data in Planner and Statusbrew Reports, respectively.
2. Applying Tags to organize Engage Inbox
With a huge increase in incoming social messages, it becomes essential to streamline your message management and facilitate seamless team collaboration in order to execute a successful engagement strategy as a team.
Statusbrew allows you to add custom Tags to every incoming message or a reply sent out in Engage Inbox. To start tagging,
- From Statusbrew Home, click on Engage
- Click on any conversation from the conversation stream to open its detailed view
- Hover over to the threads in the conversation and click on the Tag icon appearing next to them
You can filter all the conversations by Tag in Engage.
Tags can also be applied automatically using rule engine in Statusbrew.
Now that you’re tagging and organizing your inbound messages and published posts, you can further get a summary of content tagged from Compose and Engage Inbox. The Tag Insights in Statusbrew provides a comprehensive breakdown of each tag and enables the social media managers to better understand message volume, performance patterns, and campaign effectiveness.
Tag Reports can be exported in the form of a PDF.