Team Leaderboard allows you to understand how individual team members are handling customer queries across the brand. Leaderboard Report is available in our Professional and Enterprise plans.
Use the report to:
- Benchmark team goals across the full social care spectrum
- Analyze the effectiveness of response of individual team members
- Gain insight on how often and how fast team members reply
- Evaluate individuals on proactive and preemptive customer care
Access Leaderboard Reports for your organization by following these simple steps:
- Click on the Statusbrew logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Reports
- Under the Reports section, click on Leaderboard
The Stats by Team Member Widget summarizes key response metrics for individual team members, how often and how fast they reply within a custom date range.
The total number of replies a team member has sent across all the conversations.
Total Replies % Change
The percent change in the number of replies a team member has sent as compared to the previous period.
The total number of conversations closed by a team member.
Total Close % Change
The percent change in the number of conversations closed by a team member as compared to the previous period.
Median First Reply Time
Median First Reply Time is the midpoint number for all of your first reply times. This means that half of your reply times are higher than that, and the other half are below that.
Median First Reply Time % Change
The percent change in the Median First Reply Time as compared to the previous period.
Leaderboard Report can be exported in the form of a PDF.