From the top left corner of the Planner, you can apply multiple filters for better navigation inside the Planner. Filter the posts by:
- Profile - View posts for a particular social profile such as Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Profile Groups - View posts for a particular social profile group
- Created By - View posts created by a particular member of your team
- Approved By - View posts approved by a particular member of your team
- Tags - View posts on the basis of tag applied
- Post Type - View posts with Text, Photo, GIF, Link, Video, etc
- Post Status - View posts with Needs Approval, Rejected, Published, Scheduled, Failed, or Drafts status
These filters work in all the Planner views.
Following are the different post types:
- Status: Posts only with text. This post type is without an image, video or a link
- Photo: Posts with images attached
- Video: Posts with videos attached
- Link: Posts with a link attached
- Carousel: Facebook or LinkedIn carousel posts
Statusbrew Planner clearly displays the status of the posts by displaying a colored icon adjacent to each post. The post status can be one of the following:
- Needs Approval -
- Published -
- Failed -
- Scheduled -
- Rejected -
- Draft -
- Past Reminders -
Let's see what each of these statuses mean:
- Needs Approval: Any post that requires approval has the Needs Approval status. The approver can choose to approve or reject the post. If approved, the status of the post changes to Scheduled. Whereas, if rejected, the status of the post changes to Rejected
Scheduled: Posts waiting to be published at their scheduled time
Rejected: Posts rejected by the Approver. The creator of the post can edit the post and reschedule it for approval
Drafts: Drafts are the incomplete posts that are used to quickly jot down the idea. Drafts can include images, videos, links, and can be scheduled once complete. Note that drafts are meant for single-use, meaning they will disappear from Drafts once they are scheduled
Published: Posts that have been successfully posted to your respective social profile
- Failed: There can be some instances when we fail to publish a post on your social profile, for some reason. All such posts have failed status
- Past Reminders: If you end up missing your Instagram Publishing notification on your phone, you can use this filter to see all your missed Instagram posts with complete notification history. Click on any post to open the detailed view and resend the notification to publish the post
All the content that you create and queue, whether scheduled or awaiting review, whether published or unpublished; you’ll see every single post of your content organized neatly in the Planner!
Learn more about how to manage these posts in the Planner.
Statusbrew's Planner allows you to create custom Editorial boards.
Editorial Boards are a customized view of your planner/calendar that can be created using a combination of inbuilt filters such as post status, type, profile, etc.
Once you've selected your desired filters, click on Save Board. This will create a custom board that will eliminate the need of applying all the filters again & again.
You can now give your board a name & choose to share it with particular team member(s) or the entire organization.
All your saved Editorial boards would appear neatly in the left side pane. You can edit or delete any board anytime by simply clicking on Manage boards.
Now click on the three-dot menu beside the board you wish to modify and perform your desired actions.