If you come across this error message while publishing across Facebook, it means that Facebook's security algorithms have flagged your account. Although there are many reasons for this to happen, a few are fairly common.
- Notice of copyright violation
- Running inappropriate/flagged images or videos on a page
- Running inappropriate/copyrighted content in ads
- Suspicious account activity
- Suspected compromised account
If in case this error message appears on your screen, the following are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue.
- Delete browser history and cookies
- Directly log into Facebook from that browser. If the issue is related to pages or ads, you may need to log into your Facebook Business Manager account instead
- You should then be prompted through a few necessary steps that will re-authorize and unblock your account
If you face difficulty while performing the above actions, contact Facebook Support through the Facebook Help Center.