Statusbrew's Brand Keywords feature allows you to see how people are reacting to your product, brand, or a popular topic beyond your social feed. Using Brand Keywords, you can effectively search for keywords, hashtags, and brands on Twitter to uncover trends, analyze sentiment, and respond quickly in real-time.
Brand Keywords are available in Essential plan and above. See full feature comparison of Statusbrew plans here.
Getting Started With Brand Keywords
Using Statusbrew's "Brand Keywords Monitoring", you can discover new audiences and get live updates of all the conversations happening around the target keywords. All the incoming conversations for your target keyword are segregated automatically into a separate inbox for better navigation.
Any Statusbrew user can add & manage Brand Keywords.
To add new keywords:
- Click on the Home button in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Engage
- Under the Engage section, click on Manage Brand Keywords in the inbox navigation pane on the left side
- To add a new keyword, click on + New Keyword and give your keyword list a name
- Now add a Keyword or a Hashtag that you want to monitor, to minimize spam conversations, you can also enter the keywords that you would like to ignore
- You have the option to set the visibility for your keyword query. By default, your brand keyword feed will be visible only to you, but you can toggle the visible to all option, or specify the users/user groups to customize visibility
You can further refine your search by limiting the results to a certain language and location (area) by entering the location coordinates (latitude and longitude; you can easily find these out on Google Maps) and a radius around the specified location which will be covered by this search.
- Click on Preview to get a list of conversation with your target keyword
- If everything looks good, click on Save. Else, you can click on back and change your settings
Statusbrew creates a separate inbox for each brand keyword. All the conversations that fulfill it's search parameters will automatically be added to its inbox.
To update or delete a brand keyword,
- Click on the Manage Brand Keywords button
- Select any keyword query to see it's details
- The keyword detail screen will give you the options to update any parameter or delete the keyword query.
To refine your keyword search, you can use certain Search Operators as well.
Viewing Conversations For Your Keywords
There are two ways to view all the conversations for your saved Brand Keywords in Statusbrew.
1. You can either click on the Saved Inbox for your Keyword from the Inbox drop-down in Engage.
2. You can filter out the conversations for your Brand Keywords:
- Under the Engage Section, click on Add Filter and select Keywords
- Now you can choose from your added keywords to view all the conversations for that keyword