Statusbrew supports integration with Google My Business(GMB), in addition to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You can both Schedule Posts and Manage Reviews for all your Google My Business stores within Statusbrew.
This article will walk you through how you can publish your offers, events, products, and services directly to Google My Business.
Adding your Google My Business Page to Statusbrew is the first step to start scheduling posts for GMB. See how it's done!
Scheduling posts for Google My Business
To get started,
- Click on the Home button in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Compose
- Click on + Choose Profile to reveal the Profile Picker, which allows you to choose your Google My Business Page belonging to the group that you selected in the above step
- Enter the content for your social media post and click on Add Media button present right under the text field in the Compose window
Please ensure that the images that you use for Google My Business have minimum dimensions (width x height) of 400 x 300 pixels. Learn more about media upload sizes
- Click on Add URL/Link to add the URL. This URL can be linked to predefined call-to-action buttons. Adding a button helps you to get more interactions. The buttons can have any of the following texts:
- Learn More
- Sign up
- See the preview of your post, on the right side of the Compose window. If you are satisfied with how your post appears, you can either choose to Send It Now or Schedule It For Later by choosing the Custom Time or Category
Learn more about Creating, Scheduling, and Publishing Content using Statusbrew.