Statusbrew's Google My Business (GMB) integration allows you to create/schedule posts & manage reviews for all your Google Business listings. Easily manage multiple Google My Business listings in one place with Statusbrew.
This article will walk you through how you can publish your offers, events, products, and services directly to Google My Business.
Adding your Google My Business Page to Statusbrew is the first step to start scheduling posts for GMB. See how it's done!
To get started,
- From your Statusbrew Dashboard, click on Compose
- Click on + Choose Profile and select your GMB page (switch over to the GMB tab next to Global view for additional options)
- Enter the content for your social media post and click on Add Media button present right under the text field in the Compose window
Ensure the images you use have minimum dimensions (width x height) of 400 x 300 pixels. Learn more about media upload sizes
- You can choose to include a Call button in your post from the GMB button dropdown
- If you wish to Add URL/Link, copy & paste the link in the caption box. This will enable additional options such as Link Shortnening, URL customization and additional button options:
- Learn More
- Sign up
(the URL will be linked to the call-to-action button)
- See the preview of your post, on the right side of the Compose window. If you are satisfied with how your post appears, you can either choose to Send It Now or Schedule It For Later by choosing the Custom Time or Category
Learn more about Creating, Scheduling, and Publishing Content using Statusbrew.