Branded content is produced by a publisher or creator for exchange of value with a business partner. Publishers must tag their partners in branded content posts. Both content creators, as well as partners, will get insights about reach and engagement with these posts.
Also, both parties can promote organic branded content.
Your Facebook Page needs to be whitelisted if you want to use this feature. You can apply for whitelisting here.
If you have a Branded Content partnership, you can select and search for your partner to Tag them in your posts within Statusbrew's Compose. To get started,
- Click on the Statusbrew Logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Compose
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top of the Compose window to select the desired group
- Next, click on + Choose Profile to reveal the Profile Picker, which allows you to choose the desired Facebook Page(s) belonging to the group that you selected in the above step
- On the bottom of the screen, click on the Branded Content icon
- In the Branded Content field, type the name of the page you would like to add as a partner
- Select the page from the list generated, the partner would be added to the post
Branded Content can be created out of all post types, except for album posts.