Branded content is produced by a publisher or creator for exchange of value with a business partner. Publishers must tag their partners in branded content posts. Both content creators, as well as partners, will get insights about reach and engagement with these posts.
Also, both parties can promote organic branded content.
Your Facebook Page needs to be whitelisted if you want to use this feature. You can apply for whitelisting here.
If you have a Branded Content partnership, you can select and search for your partner to Tag them in your posts within Statusbrew's Compose. To get started,
- Click on the Home button in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Compose
- Click on + Choose Profile to select the profiles/profile group for your connected Facebook accounts
- On the bottom of the screen, click on the Branded Content icon
- In the Branded Content field, type the Brand Page Name you would like to add as a partner
- Select your Brand Partner Page from the list generated, the partner would be added to the post
Branded Content can be created out for all post types, except for album posts.