Statusbrew allows users to create and schedule posts for Instagram both from the web and mobile apps effortlessly. We currently don’t support direct publishing for Instagram so you will receive a notification on the Statusbrew mobile app (iOS/Android) when your post is ready to be published. The notification will take you to the Instagram app, where you simply share your photo with caption already copied to your phone’s clipboard.
Connecting Instagram Business Profile
Before you start creating posts for Instagram, you need to first connect your Instagram Business Profile with Statusbrew. Any team member with the Manage Social Profiles permission can connect a social profile to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Click on the Statusbrew logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Groups & Profiles
- Select the Group you want to add the profile to and click on Add Profile
- Select Instagram and click on the Add Business Profile button
Since Instagram Business Profiles are connected to a Facebook page. In order to add your Instagram Business Profile, we need to authenticate it through Facebook
You will be redirected to Facebook to authorize Statusbrew business integration
Once the authorization is done, you will be redirected back to Statusbrew
- Now simply click on Add Channel button beside the Instagram Business profile to complete the process
Note: If you face any error connecting your Instagram Business profile with Statusbrew, you can check our guide on Troubleshooting Instagram Business Profile Connection.
Scheduling An Instagram Post
Using Statusbrew, you can easily create and schedule Feed Posts and Stories. You can schedule posts with a single image/video/gif file or even schedule posts with multiple images.
To schedule a post for Instagram,
- Click on the Statusbrew logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Compose
- Choose your Instagram Profile from the profile picker
- Now you can upload an image(s) and type/paste your caption, add a tag to it and/or select an approver
- You can choose to post it now or schedule it for later
Learn more about Creating posts in Statusbrew.
Receiving the Notification
Once your Instagram post is ready to be published, you will receive a notification on your phone with Statusbrew mobile app. Follow these steps to post on Instagram:
- Tap on the notification, and you'll be redirected to Statusbrew app with your scheduled photo and its caption
You can now choose to publish the post as a Feed Post or a Story
- If you click on Feed, the caption will be copied and the image will be downloaded to your phone
- Now you'll be redirected to the Instagram app with your image automatically selected, simply click on next and paste the caption in the Instagram app
- If you schedule a post with multiple images, the images will be downloaded to your phone and it will open the Instagram app. You'll have to open the Feed creation screen in the Instagram app to select the downloaded images and paste your caption
- If you select to post it as a Story, the caption will be copied, and the image will be downloaded to your phone, and you'll be redirected to the Instagram app with Story Preview automatically opened
- You can simply paste your caption and post your Story
Note: Make sure that you are logged in with the same Instagram profile in both Statusbrew and Instagram mobile apps. If you're unable to receive notifications for Instagram Publishing, check out our guide on Instagram Notification Troubleshooting.
Instagram Publishing FAQs
- Can I add multiple photos to an Instagram post?
Yes, You can add a total of 10 images per Instagram post via Statusbrew. To add an image to your Instagram post in Statusbrew, click on the Add Media button in the compose window.
- How many hashtags can I include in my Instagram post?
You can include up to 30 hashtags in an Instagram post via Statusbrew.