Statusbrew's Engage Inbox is the one-stop for all your engagement activities on social. With a massive influx of different types of conversations from various social media platforms, finding a particular conversation and managing your Inbox can be a bit hard and time-consuming.
With inbuilt filters added to Engage, teams can easily navigate between conversations on different social profiles and manage their Inbox without spending too much time.
In this article:
Statusbrew's Engage Inbox comes with these inbuilt filters that you can toggle to fine-tune what you see. Click on Add Filter to apply any of these filters,
- Status: This is the default filter that can not be turned off. The status of a conversation is always 'Open' by default; you can change the status of a conversation to 'Close', or 'Snoozed'.
- Profile/Profile Group: If you want to see the conversations for a particular social profile or profile group, the profile/profile group filter lets you do so. You can choose multiple profiles & groups by re-applying the filter.
- Source: The Source filter lets you jump between the conversations received in your Inbox and the conversations that you are monitoring via Statusbrew's Brand Keywords feature.
- Type: The Type filter lets you select the kind of conversations you want to see. You can choose from a variety of conversation types such as Facebook Comments, Facebook Ad Comments, Google Reviews, and more. You can select multiple types of conversations by re-applying the filter.
- Assigned To: Filter conversations that are assigned to specific Team Members.
- Keywords: Filter all the conversations for a particular Brand Keyword. By selecting any of your added Keywords, you can view all the conversations for that keyword.
- Tags: Filter all the tagged conversations for a particular Tag. Learn more about Content Tagging in Statusbrew
Some other inbuilt filters in Engage are:
- Ratings with Comments: Filter Google My Business Ratings with or without comments. Set the filter 'Rating with comments' to 'True' to view all your reviews with comments. Similarly, set the filter' Rating with comments' to 'False' to view all your reviews without comments.
- Star Ratings: Filter your Google My Business review based on their Star Ratings. Set filter "Star Rating" to "5 Stars" to view all the reviews with 5 Star ratings.
- Priority: Filter your conversations that have been marked as a priority. Set the filter "Priority" to 'True' to view all the conversations that have been marked as a priority. Similarly, set the filter "Priority" to 'False' to view the conversations that were not marked as a priority.
- Sentiment: This lets you filter conversations based on the sentiment; you can filter all the conversations that are marked Positive, Negative, or Neutral.
- Languages: To filter conversations by languages.
Created On: The time a conversation was first created in the Engage.
Last Replied At: The time a conversation was last replied by you or a team member in the Engage.
You can use any combination of the above-mentioned filters to create your own custom inbox view in Statusbrew and save it for quick access.
Activity filters such as the "Created On" & "Last Replied At" filters come with Relative & Absolute options. Here's what it means.
Relative - Filter conversations based on a time period. For instance, conversations "created more than" 2 days ago will show all the conversations that were created before the last 48 hours. Similarly, conversations "created less than" 2 days ago will show all the conversations created in the last 48 hours.
- more than
- less than
Each "day" in Statusbrew Engage Inbox represents a 24 hour period, beginning at the current moment. If a conversation was created between 24 & 48 hours ago, that's 1 day ago.
Absolute - Filter conversations based on timestamps. For instance, conversations "created before" 15th June 2021, conversations created on 12 June 2021, etc.
With the Date Selection filter in Engage Inbox, sorting & managing your conversations is easier than ever.
Using the new date selector, you can view conversations updated in a particular date range. This provides you with a glance at the total number of conversations opened/closed for all the Inboxes within the selected range.
By default, all inboxes in engage sort conversations by Newest First. You can change the sorting option and view Oldest First conversations by clicking on the sort button at the top of your inbox along with the filters.
Conversation Count For Custom Inbox
Engage in Statusbrew offers built-in conversation counters for your inboxes.
- The first counter is displayed in the left navigation pane alongside all your saved custom inboxes. This counter always denotes the number of open conversations in a particular inbox at any time.
- The second counter in Engage is more versatile. When you open any inbox in Engage, a Dynamic Counter is displayed right beside the status filter. This counter shows the number of conversations available in that inbox for all the filters you have applied. It changes dynamically when you apply & remove the filters.
Digging deep to find those particular conversations is now a lot easier in the Engage inbox with our filter grouping options.
You can combine multiple filters in Engage using 'and' / 'or' options.
Using "and" combination
Combining filters with "and" helps you further narrow down your inbox views. For instance, if you'd wish only to view Facebook Ad Comments received in Spanish with positive sentiment. You can create such a combination.
Type is Facebook Ad Comments "and" Language is Spanish "and" Sentiment is Positive.
Using "or" combination
Combining filters with "or" will helps you group conversations from different dimensions such as networks, profiles, assigned to, etc. For instance, if you want to filter conversations assigned to two of your marketing team members. You can create such a combination.
Assigned to is Team Member 1 "or" Assigned to is Team Member 2
"or" combination can help if you wish to take bulk actions such as closing multiple conversations.