Statusbrew's Engage Inbox is the one-stop for all your engagement activities on social. With a massive influx of different types of conversations from various social media platforms, finding a particular conversation and managing your Inbox can be a bit hard and time-consuming.
With inbuilt filters added to Engage, teams can easily navigate between conversations on different social profiles and manage their Inbox without spending too much time.
Engage Inbox is available in Essential plan and above. See full feature comparison of Statusbrew plans here.
Filtering Conversations In Engage
Statusbrew's Engage Inbox comes with these inbuilt filters that you can toggle to fine-tune what you see. Click on Add Filter to apply any of these filters,
- Status: This is the default filter that can not be turned off. The status of a conversation is always 'Open' by default; you can change the status of a conversation to 'Close', or 'Snoozed'.
- Profile/Profile Group: If you want to see the conversations for a particular social profile or profile group, the profile/profile group filter lets you do so. You can choose multiple profiles & groups by re-applying the filter.
- Source: The Source filter lets you jump between the conversations received in your Inbox and the conversations that you are monitoring via Statusbrew's Brand Keywords feature.
- Type: The Type filter lets you select the kind of conversations you want to see. You can choose from a variety of conversation types such as Facebook Comments, Facebook Ad Comments, Google Reviews, and more. You can select multiple types of conversations by re-applying the filter.
- Assigned To: Filter conversations that are assigned to specific Team Members.
- Keywords: Filter all the conversations for a particular Brand Keyword. By selecting any of your added Keywords, you can view all the conversations for that keyword.
- Tags: Filter all the tagged conversations for a particular Tag. Learn more about Content Tagging in Statusbrew
Some other inbuilt filters in Engage are:
- Ratings with Comments: Filter Google My Business Ratings with or without comments. Set the filter 'Rating with comments' to 'True' to view all your reviews with comments. Similarly, set the filter' Rating with comments' to 'False' to view all your reviews without comments.
- Star Ratings: Filter your Google My Business review based on their Star Ratings. Set filter "Star Rating" to "5 Stars" to view all the reviews with 5 Star ratings.
- Priority: Filter your conversations that have been marked as a priority. Set the filter "Priority" to 'True' to view all the conversations that have been marked as a priority. Similarly, set the filter "Priority" to 'False' to view the conversations that were not marked as a priority.
- Sentiment: This lets you filter conversations based on the sentiment; you can filter all the conversations that are marked Positive, Negative, or Neutral.
- Languages: To filter conversations by languages.
You can use any combination of the above-mentioned filters to create your own custom inbox view in Statusbrew and save it for quick access.
Conversation Count For Inbox In Engage
Engage in Statusbrew offers built-in conversation counters for your inboxes.
- The first counter is displayed in the left navigation pane alongside all your saved custom inboxes. This counter always denotes the number of open conversations in a particular inbox at any time.
- The second counter in Engage is more versatile. When you open any inbox in Engage, a Dynamic Counter is displayed right beside the status filter. This counter shows the number of conversations available in that inbox for all the filters you have applied. It changes dynamically when you apply & remove the filters.
Sorting conversations in Engage
By default, all inboxes in engage sort conversations by Newest First. You can change the sorting option and view Oldest First conversations by clicking on the sort button at the top of your inbox along with the filters.