Statusbrew Feeds is the new way to visualize & interact with content from across the web & your favorite social media networks. Discover content from your favorite sources on the web & breeze through your social media activities.
Quickly share your favorite content with your fans & respond to user engagement on your social media timeline.
In this article, we will cover:
With Statubrew's Social Feeds, visualize a complete timeline of all your social media content and quickly respond to comments & mentions across social.
Statusbrew's Feeds aggregates all your brand's social media activity such as posts, mentions & more in a scrollable & interactive view.
To access feeds,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Feeds
- Now, from the left side pane, easily navigate between RSS & social feeds (different social networks & profiles)
- Choose between different post & conversation types
Click on the reload button to refresh your timeline.
To perform different conversation actions via feeds,
- From the Feeds screen, choose your preferred post or conversation type
- Navigate to the post/conversation on which you want to perform an action, you'll be able to see the post impressions & total engagements (likes & comments)
- You'll now be able to perform different conversation actions such as Hide Comment, Delete comments, snooze & more
- You can click on "View comments" to expand the comment section and easily reply or take different conversation actions on individual comments
Supported Post & Conversation Types
Statusbrew's Social Feeds currently supports Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & YouTube. Here are the different network-based post & conversation types available in Social Feeds.
Facebook Dark Post
Instagram Ad Post
RSS Feeds is an easy way to discover content from across the web and share it directly to your social networks.
To set it up & manage RSS Feeds in Statusbrew, head over to Using RSS Feeds in Statusbrew.