For effective social communication and building relationships with your customers online, context is critical. To help you provide contextual information to your customers on social, Statusbrew now offers system-wide implementation of Retweets & Quoted Tweets.
Throughout the Statusbrew app, you'll now be able to Retweet & Retweet Tweets with comments.
How To Schedule Quoted Tweets From Statusbrew?
There are a few different ways you can schedule Quoted Tweets from Statusbrew.
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Compose
- Now click on the Add URL/link button & paste the link of the Tweet you want to Retweet
- Statusbrew Compose will automatically detect the Tweet link. Click on the "Switch To Quoted Tweet" button
- Now add a caption/image to your Tweet & schedule it as per your preference
You can now Retweet & Quote Tweet a published Twitter post directly from Statusbrew Planner.
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Planner
- Using the "Add Filter" button, select your Twitter profile & add the filter "Post Status" is Published
- Click on any post to open the detailed view
- Now click on the three-dot menu to "Retweet" & "Retweet With Comments."
Clicking on "Retweet With Comments" will redirect you to the compose window. If you choose to Retweet, you'll get the option to select the Twitter profile you'd like to Retweet it from.
Similarly, you'll be able to Retweet & Quote Tweet a published Twitter post from Post Performance reports & Twitter reports as well. Click on any published Tweet to open the detail view, click on the three-dot menu beside it to "Retweet" & "Retweet With Comments."
You can now Retweet & Quote Tweet from your Engage Inbox as well.
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Engage
- Filter the conversations for Twitter mentions by selecting "Type is" Twitter Mentions
- Open the Tweet you want to Retweet & click on the retweet button below the Tweet
- You'll now be able to "Retweet" & "Retweet With Comments."