Statusbrew Engage is a powerful & versatile tool for handling all your brand conversations and messages on social media. It allows you to quickly respond to conversations and build a dependable response system effectively.
Before you continue, make sure you've gone through:
In this article, we'll show you all the things you can do while replying to your conversations in Engage.
How To Reply To Conversations?
As you open your Engage section from the Statusbrew home, you are presented with a list of conversations to the left, a detailed preview of the selected conversation in the middle, and a contact bar to the right. The bottom of the detailed preview hosts the Reply Section.
Replying To Conversations
When you're all set to reply to incoming conversations, Engage gives you some pretty helpful features that can make responding to conversations a bit easier and saves you a lot of time.
- From the conversation list, open the conversation you want to respond to
- At the bottom of the conversation detail page, you'll have your reply box
- Once you're ready to reply, type in your response in the reply box and click on Reply. If you wish to close the conversation as you reply, click on Reply & Close
Choose The Way You Reply
Once you're done crafting your response, you can easily choose which profile you want to respond from (Twitter only). This comes in pretty handy if you're managing multiple social profiles for a single network. For instance, if you have a support handle to manage all support-related queries, you can choose your support handle from the drop-down.
- From the "Reply Box", click on the drop-down next to "Reply as"
- You can also tag people whom you wish to reply back in a conversation if there are multiple people involved in the conversation. Click on the "Reply-To" bar and select or deselect the users involved in the thread (Reply-To is not available for Facebook conversations due to its API limitations)
Statusbrew allows you to respond privately to comments on your Facebook page posts & your Facebook ad posts (Dark Posts). To reply privately to a comment or ad comment in Statusbrew,
- Click on the three-dot menu beside the comment & click on "Reply Privately"
- Now a dialog box will appear where you can type your reply, insert emojis or even add a Saved Reply as well