Using the inbuilt filters in Engage, you can customize your Engage inbox according to your preference. You can create views for different use cases to access your preferred conversations with a single click.
Before we begin, make sure you have gone through the following:
By creating views, you can also filter out Facebook & Instagram ad comments from all your other conversations. In this article, we'll walk you through the process of filtering out ad comments.
To create a view to filter out the Ad comments,
- From your Statsubrew home, click on Engage
- Now go to Views and click on the + icon beside views
- Give a suitable Name and Emoji to your View recognizable by all your team members
- If you want to consolidate Ad comments from all your profiles into a unified view, click on Add Filter and choose the filer as Conversation Type is Facebook Ad Comment and click on Apply
- If you want to bifurcate the Ad comments on the basis of your profiles i.e. create separate views for separate profiles, click on Add Filter and choose the filers as Conversation Type is Facebook Ad Comment AND Profile is (your desired profile)
- Now choose whom to Share with - all users or specific users/user groups and click on Save
You'll now be able to see all the open/close ad comments in view & can now choose to reply, hide, delete, or perform other conversation actions.
You don't have to apply these filters again and again; you can simply access the created views under the Views section in Engage with a single click.
To create an inbox for the Facebook Ad comments,
- Firstly create an Inbox for the Facebook Ad Comments
To do so -
- Go to Engage
- Click on the +icon beside Team Inboxes
- Add the name, collaborators and their permissions, and click on Save
- Now, create a Rule in the Rule Engine to send the conversations in the Facebook Ad Comments Inbox
To do so -
- Go to Rule Engine from Statusbrew Home
- Click on Add new rule in the top right corner
- If you want to consolidate Ad comments from all your profiles into a unified view, you can add the Data Sources as a profile group, for instance - Facebook Profiles (constituting all the Facebook profiles)
- If you want to bifurcate the Ad comments on the basis of your profiles i.e. create separate views for separate profiles, add the Data Souce as a single profile or multiple profiles as per your choice
- Now add the Trigger type and choose the Filter as Conversation type is Facebook Ad Comments
- Add action Move to Engage Inbox and select the newly created inbox for Facebook Ad comments
- Click on Submit to activate the rule
For Instagram, you can use the same methods, just select the Instagram profiles or profile groups and name them accordingly.