Using the inbuilt filters in Engage, you can customize your Engage inbox according to your preference. You can also save your most-used filters as a custom inbox view to access your preferred conversations with a single click.
Before we begin, make sure you have gone through the following:
Using these filters, you can also filter out Facebook & Instagram ad comments from all your other conversations. In this article, we'll walk you through the process of filtering ad comments.
To filter Facebook ad comments in Engage,
- From your Statsubrew home, click on Engage
- Now from the top bar, click on +Add Filter
- If you wish to filter the ad comments for a particular social profile/profile group, choose the filter "Profile is" and select your desired social profile/profile group
- If you wish to ad comments for all your profiles, you can skip selecting the "Profile is" filter
- Now Click on +Add Filter, and select the filter "Type is" & select Facebook Ad Comments or Instagram Ad Comments or both
You'll now be able to see all the open/close ad comments in your Engage inbox & you can now choose to reply, hide, delete, or perform other conversation actions.
Now if you don't want to apply all of these filters again & again, you can choose to save this inbox view. While you have the filters selected, click on "Save Inbox".
To create a custom inbox for all your ad comments,
- Navigate to Engage & click on +Add Filter from the top bar
- Select the filter "Type is" and choose "Facebook Ad Comments" and/or "Instagram Ad Comments"
- Now click on Save inbox and give your custom inbox a name
- You can also choose to limit the visibility of this inbox view to particular user/user groups or share it with all the users that are part of your Statusbrew organization
You'll see this saved Inbox on the left side navigation pane under the 'Inbox' dropdown along with the number of open conversations in this particular inbox.