Statusbrew Engage offers sentiment analysis for all your brand conversations on social profiles. With highly trained AI for human interaction and language, Statusbrew instantly marks each conversation as positive, negative, or neutral.
Sentiment Analysis is only available in the Professional plan & above. Know more about Statusbrew Pricing
Before we continue, make sure you've gone through the following articles:
How To Use Sentiment Analysis
Here's everything you need to learn about sentiment analysis in Engage.
Sentiment Of A Conversation
Based on the type of content in any conversation, Statusbrew's AI marks them into three different sentiments:
In the Engage screen, the conversation detail section contains the sentiment icon which denotes the detected sentiment for each conversation.
You can change the sentiment manually if you feel like, by clicking on the sentiment icon. Clicking on the sentiment icon will reveal the three sentiment options and you can manually choose the one you feel is most relevant.
Filter Conversations By Sentiment
In Engage, you can quickly filter conversations based on their sentiment. Here are the steps to do so instantly.
- From your Stausbrew home, click on Engage
- In the Sort & Filter section on the top, click on Add Filter
- From the drop-down list of available filters, select Sentiment
- Select Positive, Neutral, or Negative as per your preference.
- Now, you can see all the conversations filtered for a particular sentiment.
You can save custom inboxes with a particular sentiment for ease of use. Know more here:
How Can I Create & Use Custom Inboxes?
You can pair sentiment filters with other filters to customize your Engage inbox as per your workflows
Accessing Sentiment Analysis Reports
Statusbrew offers insightful reporting which includes reporting on the sentiment of the conversations. We have covered it in depth in our "Reports" help center articles but here's an overview.
- From your Stausbrew home, click on Reports
- Click on Overview and scroll down to Sentiment Analysis
- A report like the one above will show you a complete picture of public sentiment in your brand engagements.