Statusbrew offers sentiment analysis for all your social conversations. With highly trained AI for human interaction and language, Statusbrew instantly marks each conversation as positive, negative, or neutral.
Sentiment Analysis is only available in the Premium plan & above. Know more about Statusbrew Pricing
Before we continue, make sure you've gone through the following articles:
Here are all the languages supported by our Sentiment Analysis tool.
Sentiment Of A Conversation
Based on the type of content in any conversation, Statusbrew's AI marks them into three different sentiments:
In the Engage screen, the conversation detail section contains the sentiment icon, which denotes the detected sentiment for each conversation. You can hover over the icon if you're unsure about the sentiment.
Also, you can change and update the sentiment manually if you feel like by clicking on the sentiment icon. Clicking on the sentiment icon will open four sentiment options and you can manually choose the one you feel is most relevant to the conversation.
Filter Conversations By Sentiment
You can filter the conversations based on their sentiment. Here are the steps to do so instantly in Engage Inbox -
- Click on Engage from the left nav
- Go to Views and click on the + icon to create the desired view
- Give a Name to the View
- Click on +Add Filter and click on Sentiment
- Now choose the desired sentiment and click on Apply
- You can choose the shareability of this View and click on Save
- Now, you can see all the conversations filtered for a particular sentiment under this View
You can save custom inboxes with a particular sentiment for ease of use. Know more here:
How Can I Create & Use Custom Inboxes?
You can pair sentiment filters with other filters to customize your Engage inbox as per your workflows. You simply need to click on +Add Filter and apply the desired filters.
Sentiment Analysis Report
Statusbrew offers insightful reporting, which includes reporting on the sentiment of the conversations. We have covered it in depth in our "Reports" help center articles but here's an overview.
- From the left nav, click on Reports
- Click on Overview and scroll down to Sentiment Analysis
- A report like the one above will show you a complete picture of public sentiment in your brand engagements.