Statusbrew helps you simplify your team's workflow & collaboration that enables you to provide great customer experiences across every touchpoint. Since Statusbrew is a platform built for teams, you can assign any conversation to a user or a user group in Statusbrew.
Before we begin, make sure you've gone through the following:
To assign a conversation to a user/user group,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Engage
- Click on the Unassigned drop-down option from the top left corner of your conversation window
- You’ll now see a list of your users & user groups that you can assign the conversation to, click on the name of any user/user group to assign the conversation to them
Statusbrew gives you the flexibility to choose from different assignment options in a user group.
Assign Conversations In Bulk
If you wish to assign a bunch of conversations to a user/user group at once,
- Hover over the conversation in the conversation list & click on the checkmark icon
- Keep on selecting the conversations you'd like to assign or simply select them all
- You can now assign all the selected conversations by clicking on the drop-down
Auto-Assign Conversations Using Rule Engine
Statusbrew's Rule Engine (moderation rules) allows you to automate your engagement workflows. Using the Rule Engine, you can auto-assign inbound conversations to a user/user group based on the conditions defined by you.
To auto assign conversations,
- Give your rule a name and select your desired social profile
- Set your preferred conditions & select the conversation type
- Now click on add action, choose "Assign To User" & select the user/user group
- You can add additional actions as well