Social can be really busy and your inbox can be flooded with hundreds of conversations on a daily basis. Statusbrew's Engage inbox makes it easy to deal with multiple conversations all at once with Bulk Actions.
Before you continue, take time to read:
Using Bulk Actions in Engage, you can
- Bulk assign conversations to other users/user groups
- Close multiple conversations at once
- Re-open multiple closed conversations at once
To perform Bulk Actions on conversations,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Engage
- Hover over any conversation in the conversation list and click on the checkbox beside the conversations you want to select
To select all the conversations at once, click on the checkbox in the top bar above conversations.
- You can now choose to close the selected conversations at once by clicking on checkmark icon or assign it to a user/user group by clicking on the drop-down
- Similarly, you can also re-open multiple closed conversations at once. Set your filter to the ‘close’ status and perform the same steps as you did to bulk close conversations