Statusbrew's integration with the Twitter Pro Media API gives you the functionality to use your enhanced media features directly in Statusbrew.
With Twitter Pro Media Integration in Statusbrew, you'll be able to:
- Customize video thumbnails
- Add video title (70 characters)
- Add video description (200 characters)
- Upload videos up to 1GB & 10 minutes long
You can only upload videos up to 10 minutes if you've been whitelisted for enhanced media privileges by Twitter.
When you select your Twitter profile in Statusbrew Compose, you'll be able to see which profiles can leverage the advanced functionality on Twitter Pro Media Integration.
To publish a video using the Twitter Pro Media Integration,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Compose
- Choose the Twitter profile(s) & add your preferred caption
- Now click on the "Add Media" button to upload your video
- Give your video a title and add a description for it
- If you wish to change the video thumbnail, hover over the file area and click the 'Upload Thumbnail' button that appears
- You can also add a CTA, simply paste the link and click on the adjacent drop-down to choose from "Visit Website" or "Watch Now" CTAs
- You'll also be able to add Subtitles to your video as well