Before we begin with this article, make sure to go through the following to make the most out of Statusbrew Rule Engine.
In this article, we'll help you set up & manage custom rules in Statusbrew Rule Engine. These rules would help you automate your social media engagement workflows.
Setting Up Your Custom Rules
Primary Owner, Owners & Admins can access the Rule Engine in Statusbrew. To set up a new rule,
- Click on the Statusbrew Logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home and click on Rule Engine
- To add a new rule, click on Add New Rule button in the top right corner & give your new rule a name
- Select your desired social profile(s) & profile groups and add the conditions that you want your rule to include or exclude. Click on X to remove any profiles/profile groups from your rule
- Next, select your desired action(s) and save your rule by clicking Submit
To edit or delete a Rule in Statusbrew,
- Click on the Statusbrew Logo in the top left of your screen to open Statusbrew Home, and click on Rule Engine
- Click on the three-dot menu beside the rule and click on edit/delete
- While editing, you can change any field or use the X beside any step to discard it
- Click on Submit when you are done editing your rule
Once you've read this article, check out the following:
Best Practices For Rule Engine