When you connect your brand profiles to Statusbrew, you get all your social conversations from your comments, messages, reviews, and more synced to your unified inbox. These conversations can grow in thousands pretty quickly. Hence, we have designed management actions for your conversations so you can be on top of all the social activity happening on your brand profiles.
Before we begin, make sure you've gone through the following articles:
In this article, we will learn about the actions you can perform on conversations synced into statusbrew to manage the social activity on social profiles easily.
Conversation Management Actions
These actions are only visible internally within the Statusbrew platform and are applicable to all types of conversations from all the supported social networks. Let's take a detailed look at these actions.
By default any incoming conversation in Engage will have its status set to Open, you can change the status of the conversation to Close & Snoozed.
Close A Conversation
If a conversation you receive is single-ended or it doesn't warrant a response, you can close the conversation to clear your conversation list.
To close a conversation in Engage
- Go to Engage and open any conversation
- Once the conversation detail view is open, click on the checkmark icon in the top bar to close the conversation
- If you don't want to open the detailed view and would like to just close it in the conversation list itself, you can do so hovering your mouse pointer over the conversation in the conversation list and clicking on the close button
Snooze A Conversation
If you are in an open conversation with a customer and want to get back to it at a later time, let your customers know when you’ll get back to them and snooze the conversation. Snoozing a conversation will temporarily remove it from your conversation list for a time period set by you.
To snooze a conversation in Engage,
- While the conversation detail view is open, click on the clock icon to snooze the conversation
- You can snooze it for a time period of your choice, later that day, the next day, Monday, or for a week/month
Re-Open A Conversation
Engage allows you to go back to the conversations that you've previously closed and re-open them. If you wish to re-open any conversation that you've closed, set the filter to "Close". You can now either click on the open mailbox icon in the top bar or hover over the conversation that you want to open and click on Re-open.
Assign Conversations To Users & User Groups
Since Statusbrew is a platform built for teams, you can assign any to any conversation to a user & user group in Statusbrew. Here's how you do it,
- Click on the Unassigned drop-down option from the top left corner of your message window
- You’ll now see a list of your users & user groups that you can assign the conversation to, click on the name of any user / user group to assign the conversation to them
Social can be really busy and your inbox can be flooded with hundreds of messages daily. Engage makes it easy to deal with multiple messages all at once with Bulk Actions. You can easily filter similar types of conversations using inbuilt filters in Engage and bulk assign them to other users/user groups, or simply close them.
- Hover over any conversation in the conversation list and click on the checkbox beside the conversations you want to select. To select all the conversations at once, click on the checkbox in the top bar above conversations
- You can now choose to close the selected conversations at once by clicking on checkmark icon or assign it to a user/user group by clicking on the drop-down
- Similarly, you can also re-open multiple closed conversations at once. Set your filter to the ‘close’ status and perform the same steps as you did to bulk close conversations
Keep Track By Adding Tags
While managing social, your team has to deal with all kinds of conversations. Content Tagging helps you categorize your most important conversation, topics, and trends in your inbox. Over time, you'll gather valuable information about the types of conversation which you can see via our Tag Reports.
To tag a conversation in Engage,
- Open the conversation you want to add tags for, hover over it and click on the tag icon beside the conversation. You can now choose from your added tags
Sorting Conversations In Engage
By default, all inboxes in engage sort conversations by Newest First. You can change the sorting option and view conversations by Oldest First using the sort button at the top of your inbox along with the filters.
Filtering Conversations In Engage
There are many filters available in Engage that you can use in combination to get to the conversations you want. It is the most efficient and quick way to navigate through thousands of conversations instantly. Here's our complete information on Sorting and filtering in Engage:
How Can I Sort & Filter Conversations In Engage?