With the Instagram Hashtags feature, add and monitor activity around your desired hashtags. Using the Instagram Hashtags feature, you can monitor your community, stay updated about your industry, and keep an eye on Instagram post captions for brand engagement opportunities.
How do I add new Instagram Hashtags?
Using Statusbrew's Instagram Hashtags, you can get live updates of all the activity happening around your target hashtags. All the latest Instagram posts for your target hashtag are segregated automatically into a separate feed for better navigation.
Instagram Hashtags are available in your Engage screen under the brand keywords. To add new hashtags,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Engage
- Now go to Brand Keywords, click on the + icon and select Add Hashtag
- Now add a Display Name, select the relevant Instagram Profile, and add your hashtags
- Select the shareability - whether to share with all users or specific users or user groups
- By default, all these conversations will be shown in the All Inbox. But if you want to keep these separate, you can mark the Do not include conversations from this keyword in the All inbox checkbox
To remove any of the added Instagram hashtags, click on the edit icon and select the Delete option.
Instagram Hashtag FAQs
1. Why can't I like an Instagram post from my Hashtag Feed?
Instagram recently announced a few changes to their API - part of the changes is that the ability to like public content (retrieved via Instagram Hashtags in Statusbrew) is being deprecated. This means that you aren't able to like posts in your Instagram hashtag feeds. If you find a post that you want to like, click on the Timestamp (located right next to where it's written hashtag post) to view that particular post on Instagram.