With the all-new Instagram Hashtags feature, create multiple hashtag feeds to monitor activity around your desired hashtags on Instagram. Using Instagram Hashtag Feeds,
Monitor Your Community
Create hashtag feeds for your branded hashtags & keep an eye on Instagram post captions for brand engagement opportunities.
Repost User Generated Content (Coming Soon)
Create meaningful connections with your audience by reposting user-generated images and video posts directly from Statusbrew.
Save Awesome High-Quality Content (Coming Soon)
With a single click, save Instagram post content such as captions, images & videos directly in the Asset Manager.
Note: Instagram Feeds are a part of RSS Feeds integration & are available on Profession Plan & above.
How do I add a new Instagram Hashtag Feed?
Using Statusbrew's Instagram Hashtags, you can get live updates of all the activity happening around your target hashtags. All the latest Instagram posts for your target hashtag are segregated automatically into a separate feed for better navigation.
All members of your Statusbrew organization can view the hashtag feeds, but only Admins, Owners & Primary Owner can add & remove new Instagram hashtags.
Note: If your Business profile is fully authenticated with Facebook, you can search Instagram by hashtag. Instagram limits each profile to 30 unique hashtag searches within a 7 day period, after which your limit will reset. Hashtag streams display the most recent posts using that hashtag from the last 24 hours.
To add new hashtags,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Settings
- In the settings menu, click on Instagram Hashtags
- Now click on the Add New Hashtag button in the top right corner & add your preferred hashtag (you can only add one hashtag at a time)
- Select your desired Instagram profile & click on Add
- To view your newly added Instagram Hashtag Feed, click on the "View Feed" button beside the hashtag
To remove any of the added Instagram Hashtag Feed, click on the "Delete" button beside the hashtag.
Note: Please note that once you remove a hashtag feed, you'll need to wait up to 7 days until it won't be counted towards the max limit of 30 hashtags.
How do I use Instagram Hashtag Feeds?
Statusbrew Feeds are the new way to visualize & interact with content from across the web & your favorite social media networks. All your Instagram Hashtag Feeds are located in the Statusbrew Feeds under the Instagram Hashtags section.
To view all your added Instagram Hashtag Feeds,
- From your Statusbrew Home, click on Feeds
- From the left side pane, click on the Instagram Hashtags dropdown
- You can now click on the added hashtags & go to their respective feeds
- Click on the three-dot menu beside the post to Translate Caption, Add it to your Asset Manager (Coming soon) & Repost (Coming soon)
- To enlarge an image or play videos, hover your mouse over the image/video & click on it
- If you wish to view the post on Instagram, click on the Timestamp located right next to where it's written hashtag post
Note: Due to Instagram's data policies, Instagram Hashtag Feeds do not display user profile pictures & usernames.
To manage your hashtag feeds, click on the Manage Instagram Hashtags button in the top right corner.
Since this feature is Experimental, if you encounter any bugs/issues, report them using the Feedback button or reach out to us via the in-app live chat.
Instagram Hashtag FAQs
1. Why can't I like an Instagram post from my Hashtag Feed?
Instagram recently announced a few changes to their API - part of the changes is that the ability to like public content (retrieved via Instagram Hashtags in Statusbrew) is being deprecated. This means that you aren't able to like posts in your Instagram hashtag feeds. If you find a post that you want to like, click on the Timestamp (located right next to where it's written hashtag post) to view that particular post on Instagram.