Given the variable nature of interacting with people on social, it's highly likely to come across messages in your inbox that can be puzzling or problematic, or you simply don't know the best answer for it.
If you find yourself stuck in such situations where expert advice is needed, Engage Consult will be a lifesaver for you. With Engage Consult, you can now send Internal Notes & Comments (with replies) via emails to your Statusbrew team members, other people in your organization, your clients or simply anyone with an email address.
In this article, we'll walk you through the process of sharing internal notes & comments as emails.
To share a conversation by email,
- From your Statusbrew Home, head over to Engage
- Find the comment you need help with & click on the three dots in the action bar
- Now click on "Share via Email" to open the dialog box
- Now add recipients, search for users/user groups that are a part of Statusbrew, or simply enter the email address(s)
- Choose to include Notes and/or Comments as per your preference (you can limit the number of replies in case of comments)
- Now choose to share the message as it is or click on Show Advanced Options to add a custom subject & message
- Once you're done, click on Send Email & await the recipient's response
To keep better track of the messages for which you are awaiting the response, you can use Tags to easily classify and manage them. Learn more about Content Tagging in Statusbrew.
The recipient of your request will see something similar in their e-mail inbox:
If they are a part of your Statusbrew organization, clicking on View Post will redirect them to the post in Statusbrew. Or, they can simply click on reply and write their message in the body of the email.
You'll be able to see their response in your email inbox.