By connecting your Pinterest profile with Statusbrew, you can create new boards, schedule pins ahead of time & view detailed insights into your top-performing Pins.
If you wish to connect other networks, check our support article on connecting a social profile to Statusbrew.
In This Article:
- Connecting Your Pinterest Profile
- Editing Your Connected Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
- Reauthenticating Your Connected Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
- Removing Your Connected Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
Connecting Your Pinterest Profile
Primary Owners, Owners & Admins can connect a Pinterest profile to Statusbrew. Let's see how it's done:
- Go to Settings & click on the Profiles icon
- Now click on the Add Profile button in the right corner of the search bar
- Select Pinterest from the available networks & Click on Add account button
- You'll now be redirected to Pinterest; If you aren't logged in already, you'll get a login window
- Now select the Pinterest account you'd like to connect & allow Statusbrew access by clicking the Give Access button
- Finally, check the box next to the Pinterest Profiles you'd like to connect and click on Add Profiles
- Now you'll be redirected to the Statusbrew Profile Detail screen, where you can Edit the Profile that you've added.
You can change the name, profile picture, update your bio, and add it to the profile groups.
Learn more about Creating a Profile Group in Statusbrew
Setup Team Member Access To Your Pinterest Profile
When you're directed to this window, you can control which team member gets access to what Statusbrew features for this specific Pinterest profile.
Learn how to set up access permissions in Statusbrew.
- Click on Update after making all the changes
- Now your Pinterest profile is connected. If you don't have any edits to make, you can simply navigate to Publish or Engage from the left nav and start managing your newly connected Pinterest account
Depending upon your pricing plan, your profile limit will vary. For details, please see the pricing page.
If you want to connect multiple Pinterest Profiles, click on Add Profile in the Profiles window and repeat the same steps.
Editing Your Connected Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
You can update the profile picture, cover photo, and manage additional details of your social profile, right within Statusbrew. These options are available on the profile details page. Here's how you can access them and update your profile.
Reauthenticating Your Connected Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
Connections between Statusbrew and your social profiles require access tokens which can expire, and you will need to reconnect your account. Refer to the support article to learn more about reauthenticating your profile.
Removing Your Connected Pinterest Profile From Statusbrew
Primary owners, owners, & admins can remove a social media profile in the profile settings anytime. Here's how to remove a connected profile.