Publishing pins with Statusbrew is effortless and saves a lot of time.
With Statusbrew's all-new Pinterest integration you can publish pins & create boards within Compose. You can schedule pins in advance and post to multiple accounts at the same time.
Creating & Publishing A Pin
To get started with Pinterest Publishing,
- Navigate to compose from your Statusbrew dashboard
- Search & select your desired Pinterest profile
- Write a caption for your post & add media
- The next step is to add the Pin title, destination link, and board
Note: To successfully publish a Pin to Pinterest, you must ensure:
- An image is added to your post
- A Board is selected to which to post your Pin
- A Destination URL is added for your Pin
When you select a Pinterest profile, the Statusbrew Compose window will alert you to any missing required elements.
Note: GIF formats and Video are currently not supported.
Creating A Board
When you select your Pinterest profile, you get the option to choose boards to which to publish your Pin. You can choose from an existing Board, or create a new board by clicking on the Create Board button and giving it a name & description.
Viewing & Editing Scheduled Pins
You can view your Scheduled Pins/Pins waiting for approval in the Statusbrew Planner.
- Navigate to Statusbrew Publish from your dashboard
- Select your Pinterest profile from the filter bar
- Click on your scheduled post to open detailed view
- You can now approve/reject, edit, delete the post
Learn more - Introduction to Planner – Statusbrew Support