You can now create & schedule Twitter polls from within Statusbrew.
Twitter Poll is the easiest way to gather valuable opinions from your followers on Twitter. All Statusbrew customers can now directly create & schedule polls on Twitter from Compose.
What are Twitter polls?
A Twitter poll allows you to ask a question to your followers on Twitter with up to four response options (you can also choose only two or three options).
How to get started with Twitter polls in Statusbrew?
Here's you can create and schedule a Twitter poll in Statusbrew Compose,
- From your dashboard, go to Compose and select your desired Twitter profile
- Click the Add poll option in the dialog that pops up
- Ask the questions you want answers for (there must be text included in the Tweet to post a poll)
- Now add your first poll option in the Choice box and your second poll option into the Choice 2 box
- Click + Add another choice to add additional options to your poll. Your poll can have up to four options.
- Your poll’s duration defaults to 1 day. You can change the duration of your poll via the Poll length dropdown by adjusting days, hours, and minutes. The minimum amount of time for a poll is 5 minutes, and the maximum is 7 days.
Twitter Polls Must-Knows
- A Twitter poll can have a maximum of four answer options.
- Twitter Polls have a lifespan of up to 7 days. Your followers can see the time left to vote along with information on how many people have voted and the poll results in percentage.
- Your voting choice is not shared publicly (no one else can see which option you voted for).
- Once a poll is completed the results can be viewed publicly.