The way you interact with your customers on social has a huge impact on your brand.
Statusbrew's Engage Inbox will enable you to respond to your audience faster than ever.
Engage Inbox offers a much cleaner and simpler user interface that enables you to respond to user queries faster than ever.
A new way to collaborate - Shared with me 🤝
All the conversations where you are internally mentioned or added as a watcher neatly show up in the "Shared with me" inbox. You can collaborate with the team in the same conversation using the internal notes without losing the context.
Customer support agents can add Managers, Developers, and Sales Executives as Watchers in relevant conversations. The Team Members added as watchers will be notified of any new activity in the conversation.
For instance, if there's an escalation by an irate customer, the agent can quickly add/mention a manager in the conversation. The manager will be immediately notified and can collaborate with the agent using the internal notes. However, the agent will be responsible for replying to/closing the conversation.
Note: The conversation doesn't have to be assigned to you for it to show up in the 'Shared with me' inbox. A team member can add you as a watcher or mention you in an internal note under the same conversation to share the conversation with you.
Focus on conversations that matter - Views 👀
To better sort & quickly get to the conversations that matter the most to your brand, you can create different inbox views using inbuilt filters. All your different views can be accessed with a single click.
To create a new inbox view,
- Hover over the Views header in the left side pane and click on the (+) button
- Start by giving your view a name & an emoji that's easily recognizable by you and your team
- Now select the filters you want to add to this particular view
For instance, if you want to view all your Facebook & Instagram Ad comments at one place, you can choose the filter "Conversation Type" is "Facebook Ad Comments, Instagram Ad Comment"
- You can choose to share the view with users/user groups or share it with all
- Click on Save, and you're done! You'll see this view on the left side navigation pane under the 'Views' dropdown
A Designated Space For "Your" Conversations - Team Inboxes ✋🏻
The all-new Statusbrew Engage gives you the flexibility to set up & manage your own Team Inbox(es).
A Team Inbox is a designated space that you can create and fill up with conversations according to your preferences to help keep all relevant information and communication in one place.
You can quickly move your preferred conversations from all across social to your Inbox manually & automatically. For instance, you can set up a support Escalations Inbox & move your escalations across social to this inbox. Similarly, you can set up automation to route your price-related queries to your Pricing Inbox.
To create a new Team Inbox,
- Hover over the Team Inboxes header in the left side pane and click on the (+) icon
- Start by giving your new inbox a name
- Now you can choose to grant "View Only" & "Reply" access to a particular user/user group